- All abstract submissions must be submitted via your Delegate account. Create an account at http://apoa2020.apoa-events.com/apoa2020delegate/index.php and click ‘Manage Abstracts’.
- A delegate may submit more than one abstract but will be allowed to present only one paper.
- Papers will be graded in a blinded fashion by our reviewers, who will be experienced and unbiased. All disputes will be subject to the decision by the Scientific Committee and will be final & binding on all delegates.
- Authors of abstracts accepted for presentation MUST be registered delegates and be responsible for all expenses incurred in the production of their presentations, travel and accommodation during the Congress.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
All abstracts must include the following:
- Discussion & Conclusions
- The organisers of this event and the APOA take no responsibility for any published abstracts submitted. Any issues or errors arising from the abstracts are solely the responsibility of the authors.
- By submitting his or her work, the author(s) consent to the publication of the abstract, and transfer and assign to the APOA the rights to edit, publish, reproduce, distribute copies and to prepare derivative works such as press releases.
- Authors are responsible to ensure that the work is original and that it does not infringe upon any copyright, proprietary or personal right of party.
- Authors are responsible to obtain permission from any relevant regulatory authority and obtain consent where appropriate.